Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Autodynamix is............

A few days ago someone asked me what kinda name is Autodynamix and how I came up with this name. So I just wanna say to you(or anyone else wondering for that matter) this is a name I just made up on the day I made this blog. It does not have any special meaning or anything. It was just a name that came to my mind while I was filling out the details to create the blog.

And btw I am not the owner of this place. So don't bring your broken vehicles to me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. nice garage u've got there ;)

Denekasrof said...

heh heh.....i second the thought(whatever that means...lol)

.mini said...

hehe

nice garage

i think it yours coz u mentioned it *eye roll*

iecco said...

anyways autodynamix is a nice name for me :)

Areef said...

damn so much for the idea of getting my vehicles repaired from u..
u sure u dont own the place :p
anyway its a nice name

autodynamix said...

thanx for the comments.

.mini & areef, lemme tell u a secret.i own that place(dont tell anyone)
dhen olhuvaalaafa blog ga isthihaaru kolle:P

Kaainaath said...

ok shop owner, your marketing sucks (people)!

Template Design | Elque 2007