Sunday, April 29, 2007

I, Maumoon Abdul Gayoom, hereby agree……..

Has anyone ever wondered what our president promised when he came to power 28 years ago. I am talking about the rasmee huvaa kurun of the president (in which he touched the holy book and promised to do certain things)

Well here is what I believe the things he promised to.

I, Maumoon Abdul Gayoom, hereby agree to the following as the president of the Republic of Maldives.

1.To remain in power as long as I live.

2.To appoint members of my family at senior posts in the government.

3.To keep the general population of Maldives unaware of my atrocities against my fellow countrymen.

4.To ignore the development of the islands except Male’ , so everyone from the islands will come to Male’ and congest the whole place creating a number of social problems.

5.To provide a 50% discount on all illegal drugs sold to the youth and encourage them to use drugs and forget about education and religion. This will make sure that the new generation will be uneducated and uncivilized so that they won’t pose any threat to my power.

6.To discriminate anyone who gets a good education so that they will leave Maldives and find jobs elsewhere. This will make sure there are very few educated people in the country. If the population is generally well educated they might find out the all the dirty work of the government and they might as well challenge the government.

7.To fully control the media of this country. This includes the media referring to me as “lobuvethi zaeem”.

8.Arrest anyone who opposes my rule. In some cases they will be killed.

9.Travel to Singapore every now and then with my family and have a jolly good time with money stolen from the people.

10.Lease some of the uninhabited islands to my friends to develop world class resorts and claim a percentage of the profits generated from these islands.

I guess the presidents doing a pretty good job of sticking to these promises eh?

9 comments:

The Xostedenzyme said...

hahaha... nice one :p

aren't u missing sumthin....

Frozen Solid said...

who posted this first???? ninesixzero or you ?????

autodynamix said...

Nass - yea theres a lot missing. this place is not enough to write down everything. btw feel free to add any points to this list.

frozen solid - huh? ninesixzero posted this one??
This is my work. I wrote this by my self. i dont mind anyone else posting my writing on their blog. but its nice to atleat give credit to the original author.

Anonymous said...

Yep, saw this on ninesixzero's blog too. Good work, autodynamix. Funny stuff! Needs some more vows though. :)

autodynamix said...

thanx ali antenna..

Anonymous said...

hahaha ...great stuff!!

Anwar Shiyad said...

agreed to u, hes done and doing a fantastic job...

thats why we are suffering like this...

Maumoon forever!!!

manippulhu said...

hehe.. maumoonu dho.. eyna kuri hama rangalhu eh kameh ves neytha???? mulhin ves goas kanthah tha eyna kohffa huree??? aharenge nazaruga eyna goas kanthah ves eba huri. .adhi v rangalhu kantha ves eba huri..

|| .P.I.S.S.U. || lavabaazee time !! || said...

yeah maumoon is a _______ hama....we should vote and egolaa katuvaayan vaane enmen vegen...but vagu vote hadhaa theeve dho kada vanee
nice post ingey

Template Design | Elque 2007